Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You know you're from NC when...

Our friend had his birthday party a couple of months ago. We had so much fun at our 80's housewarming party, that Brandon thought we should have a theme party for his party too! His theme was trash/backwoods/redneck! This was actually quite funny!
This was my costume. We are really pregnant at this point in time, but only a few weeks. However, we thought it would be funny to dress like I was big pregnant! (don't worry, I only drank water...the beer bottles were for effect!) This guy in the picture is one of our buddies, Justin. He talked EXACTLY like Hank from King of the Hill. It was hilarious! Oh, and we all had to have trashy names. My name was Elly Mae IHumpe! Hahaha! The "bump's" name was Oops!

Here's a group photo of some of us. The guy in the yellow shirt is the birthday boy. The sad part about this whole theme...Michael and I didn't even have to go shopping for our clothes! We already owned everything! So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment