Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Decorating

We went and got our tree this weekend. We were going to drive to the National Forest and chop it down. However, if we did that, then we would have to let the tree sit in the garage for a few days to defrost. Michael had to leave town soon so we wanted to get it up before he left. We went to the mill and feed store and got a really nice douglas fir. I didn't think it was too expensive compared to what we paid last year.

This is our tree with all of our decorations! :) It does look like it's crooked, but that top limb leans to the side. I think it just gives it character!

The tree with our COLORED lights! Whoop whoop!

The outside of our house with lights! Colored lights rule! :) I didn't end up doing the whole house, just over the garage and front door. Next year, it will be more intense...I promise!

We got this fresh wreath when we got our tree! I love the smell of fresh pines! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment