Monday, November 30, 2009

Marine Corps Ball, Take Two!

The reserve unit stationed up here in Anchorage was having their ball. We weren't going to go since we already went to one this year, however, this ball would have people that live in Alaska attending! This was the ball for us to go to! It was held at the Hilton hotel in downtown Anchorage. This ball was really nice and the people acted like Marines should act during the ceremony. We knew a lot of people at this ball and actually had a really good time! We were both so glad that we went!
Michael had to drive the H3 to the ball. It looks real pretty, but according to Michael, the blindspots are a bitch in this thing! haha!
Us at the ball. It was absolutely freezing in the room, so I had to wear my coat. Luckily, it matched my dress! boo-yah! :)

After the ball, we went barhopping with a bunch of people. I texted my lady friends and some of them met us out in town! This is Liz and Kris. They each have a shot of tequila, while I have a shot of water! They didn't want me to feel left out! Awww, what great friends I have. :)

Us at McGinley's Bar! Michael got pretty trashed! We didn't get home until 230 AM! The worst part of this whole situation was that we had to get up in the morning to go snowshoeing! Will it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment