So, we had the second Marine Corps ball last night and Michael got pretty tore up. But we still got up and went snowshoeing! :) We both weren't not feeling it at all! Michael was really hungover and I was super tired. This snowshoeing was a little harder than our first trip out! By the end, I just wanted to cry because I did not want to be out there one more minute! Michael and I also were both super over dressed which did not help. We were both sweating up a storm. We went about 2 miles and then turned around. By the end, we snowshoed right around 4 miles! That's not too bad seeing our "conditions"! The rest of the group we were with went a little further than us before they turned around, but we were so slow that we really didn't see them the whole day! haha! Liz did wait for us though! :) When we turned around, she went and caught up with the group. Kris left when we did because she had a rough night too. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment