Hell's Belle's
Friday night, Michael and I went with my online girl group to see an all-female AC/DC cover band at a local club. The band was AWESOME! The above photo is with some of the ladies that were at the show! The club did get super crowded, but we did have a great time with all of our friends.Fur Rendezvous, or Fur Rondy!
Every year, Anchorage has a festival called Fur Rendezvous. Even up here in the frozen tundra, they have fair rides! At first, I was like "hell no, I'm not going to ride any of that stuff because it is cold!". Then, Michael reminded me that I couldn't ride any of the rides, anyways, because of being pregnant! Damnnit! If you look at the thing in the left of the photo, that is the snowboard ramp. We watched this show on Saturday. It was pretty cool. Snowboarders and some skiiers from all over the state came to compete in this board show. After seeing these stunts in person, I am even more in awe of the Olympians!
A Friend's Birthday Extravaganza!
Our friend, Kelly (the one in the red shirt), turned 33 years old so we all went out dancing to celebrate. Originally, I did not plan on staying out all night, but we were having so much fun that I didn't even notice it was 2 in the morning! I ended up being the DD for a couple of our friends and being the photographer of the evening. I kind of liked this job of photographer and mind-filler in person! Haha!
One of the reindeers running through the streets! Run, runner, run!!
How cool is this! What awesome experiences you all are having and living life to the fullest! Glad your taking advantage of all the things AK has to offer.
ReplyDelete