We went to the latest roller derby bout this past weekend. I love roller derby! Heart it, actually! Once I have this baby, I think I'm going to try to roller skate again. If I can get good at the skating, I think I'm going to try out for the roller derby team. :)
What better way to get all of your frustrations out, then to skate around a rink and push or knock people out of the way!?!?! 
The theme of this bout was "Brawl of the Wild". A few of us ladies made costumes to wear to this event. Don't we look "wild"?? Rarrrr!
Many people think I'm nuts for wanting to do derby, and I'm not saying I will definitely be able to do the derby. I have not roller skated in a really long time, so I may not have the skating skills. However, if I can get good at my skating, I would like to try out for the roller derby team. We'll see. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment