A couple of our friends decided that they had enough cold and snow and threw a tiki party a couple of weekends ago! This was a lot of fun! (if you are wondering, one of the party hosts was the same guy that threw the backwoods/redneck party back in September!) We were all dressed in our tiki clothes. I wore a dress with my snow boots to the party! hahaha! Once we were at the party, I put on my flip flops. I can tell that I haven't worn flip flops in so long because the shoes were starting to irritate my toes after awhile. This makes me very sad because I was such an avid flip flop wearer. :( 
Me and one of our friends, Jill, tiki'ing it up! :) These friends are awesome because they had all kinds of mixed fruity non-alcoholic drinks for me to drink...once I got my serving, they would add the liquor! hahaha! Thank God for great friends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment