

Amy and me at the dance club. This was my second time in a dance club since I've been pregnant. I danced the first time I went (it was like when I was 6 or 7 weeks), but it was super hard to dance sober. I actually had a GREAT time dancing this time! I really enjoyed it and realize how much I miss shaking my boot-a! It was also pretty cool wearing the tiara and beads in the club because the DJ wished us a happy birthday over the sound system and all kinds of random people wished me happy birthday! However, I do think Andie wanted me to wear my tiara and beads in the club so she wouldn't be the only one wearing a tiara! haha! I did love the attention! Thank you so much, Amy, for buying this stuff for me! It was a great way to end my birthday month! :)
Oh, and I had to show you all my new shoes. A couple of my friends got my some gift cards to a local shoe store up here. I've been really wanting to get a pair of fun Dansko's but have been putting it off since they are so pricey. I got these gift cards on my birthday, but I've been nervous about using them since I've heard your feet grow during pregnancy. However, I wear a 10.5...which they don't make!! So if my feet do grow, maybe they will only grow half an inch and then I would be a solid 11. Then, no more wrong fitting shoes!!! Hallelujah!! Anyways, feast your eyes on my new beautiful shoes...
I was going to get some black ones that look like an oil spill because I could wear those with most things. However, I saw these shoes and fell in love. When I tried them on in the store, I walked around in a circle, snapped my fingers, and told myself (in the mirror) that I looked fierce! Hahaha! I had to forgo the practical and get these! I HEART them so much! Now, mind you, I have nothing that matches them, but that's okay. All my outfits from now on will be picked out to match these beauties! :) The salesman at the store called them tiger print, but I call them snakeskin!! Rarrrrr!!!! You can all be jealous...I know they are beautiful! ;)
I am making your ears burn, not Joey. I keep telling everyone how awesome your new shoes are and always include that you are now picking out your outfits to match them. Everyone here agrees that they are awesome!!
ReplyDelete