We've made a lot of good friends up here! We love Alaska! It is such a transient community that it's actually a lot easier to make friends than I originally thought. You can go to a lot of parties and random people will start talking to you left and right, just because everyone up here seems to have been in your same shoes at one point or another. (why didn't I meet these people when I was in my search for girl friends?!?!!?) One of our friends turned 45 this year! Who can believe that we actually hang out with a 45 year old!?!?! hahaha! He is great guy and I am so glad that he is in our lives! Here are some pics of his birthday party celebration.

Dave, the only guy in the picture, is the 45 year old Birthday boy!! heehee!! He's so much fun! He and I actually sang karaoke one night! It was great and you would all be so proud! Kelly, the girl in the orange in the background, is another awesome girl in the girl group! Andie, the one with the tongue, is a girl we met through Amy (girl in front). I love Andie!! She is so much fun and I'm glad we have become friends!
The girls of the night!
A few of us camera playing at the table! Nick, the guy in the white hat, is our adopted brother. He's in the Air Force, from Mississippi, and a great guy. He stays at our house most weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment