Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Housewarming Party

You all know us, and you know that we love some parties! So, of course, we had to have a housewarming party and what better way to celebrate than to have an 80's themed party! Whoop whoop!! We had such a great time and I think every party should be themed! Here are some of the best pics from the party. I really hope that our new neighbors do not think that we always dress like this! hahaha!
Michael and me at our party! Michael is supposed to be Chet from "Weird Science", but he got annoyed with the flannel sleeves and ripped them off. So does that make him an 80's redneck? hahaha!

Two of the girls I work with at the moment, Renae and Katie.


All of the girls at the party.

This guy is totally straight! I love him and am so glad he's our friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment