Wednesday, September 9, 2009

June 09

During the month of June, we pretty much spent a lot of quality time together in between Michael's super busy work schedule. He was, luckily, able to take off some time during his parent's visit...however, he made up for it during June. Gotta love recruiting duty! I was finally able to get Michael up on Flattop (this is the most popular hike in Anchorage...maybe Alaska since halfof the state's population lives in this city). We were ready to go to the top, but Bracken was a little out of shape! We had to stop because he wouldn't drink any water and was about to have a heat stroke! Maybe next time, we'll get to the top!


Michael and the pups at our stopping point. I'm not sure if Bracken's tongue could stick out any further!



Me with the dogs...yes, I know, this is a very bad look for me. I, obviously, did not look at a mirror before I left the house today. I was just thinking about ways to keep my hair out of my face!

I would have to say that these are my two Alaskan Best Friends. I hang out with these two ladies most weekends and a lot of weekdays. And just so everyone knows...I met them online!! hahahaha!
Amy and me on the walk to our next bar!


This is June...it is 1132 PM and it is still light!!!! During the end of June, it wouldn't get dark until after 130 AM! So weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment