Monday, April 13, 2009

Some Crazy Good Views


This is the view from the Glen Alps Trailhead Parking Lot in south Anchorage. In the top photo, you can see downtown. The picture in the middle shows some mountains...I'm still working on the geography! The picture on the bottom shows the mudflats that people talk about acting as quicksand. If you step in it, you're a goner!



I've been up to this trailhead a few times with some of the ladies from my online friending meetup...yes, I said it, I'm making friends through the internet! I'm not ashamed of this fact...it's hard making girl friends after college or if you don't have a real job! This was the first time Michael was able to go up to this view point with me.

The dogs really liked it too! I also wanted to state for all the Prius haters out there that my Prius is the bomb and made it all the way up this mountain with no problems! Whoop whoop!

We live here!!!! :)

1 comment: