Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Neighbors and grilling out

If any of you have spoken with me on the phone, I'm sure I have talked about our super cool neighbors, Linnea and Calvin, on the one side of us. The above picture was taken this past weekend at their house. We obviously have had a few by the time this photo was taken. I'm not really sure what was going on with Michael...

I'm not going to lie, I have been super jealous of all my NC peeps because I know it's spring and getting warm and gorgeous outside. With that kind of weather, comes grilling out and having a beer on the porch. Well, we're finally getting into the 40's now which actually is not that bad! It's not that warm Carolina sun, but it's warm for up here! Anyways, since it is above freezing, we finally decided to relocate the grill from the garage to the porch. We had steaks for our first Alaskan grilled meal! Please notice that there is still snow on the ground, but you can see some grass! We're seeing things that we didn't even know existed in certain areas, like sidewalks and rocks! Who knew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment