This past weekend, I had some girlfriends over and we made gingerbread houses! The only rules were that no one was allowed to use gingerbread house kits! Hahaha! Amy, the lady in the middle holding a house, was chosen the winner. Our judge was Michael! Some people even tried to cheat...Liz...and put a big NC on the roof of her house to win over the judge. Luckily, Michael totally missed that little detail! haha!
This is Jill, me, and Linnea (left to right). Linnea and I had just finished our houses. Mine is the little flat roof tropical house! It's a house in Key West! "Wasting Away Again in Margaritaville..."

This is Jill's house. She actually baked her own gingerbread to make this house! I tried to use some of it, but mine didn't work out too well so I had to switch to graham crackers.
No comments:
Post a Comment