Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter WORKout



So we got about another 3-5 inches of snow last night and you know what that means??? Time to shovel the driveway...again! I usually don't mind donig this chore since I look at it as my workout! However, I have hurt my back somehow, and this snow shoveling is not really helping matters at all. I'm actually sitting here typing this blog with a heating pad on my back! Anyways, the picture above is one of the views from our driveway. Isn't the sky just amazing? This was taken about 330 PM!



After I have shoveled most of the drive!



This part of the driveway near the road is the most annoying. The dear ol' snow plow people like to push all the nasty road shit into people's driveways. So when you get to this part, it actually takes you almost as long to shovel this little part as it did the rest of whole driveway! So frustrating!


And here's me being oh so happy about having to shovel nasty road crap! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment