April and I went kayaking with my Stroller Strides ladies a couple of weekends ago. We just went up the road to Eklutna Lake.

I HATE kayaking and canoeing with other people, so I paid a little extra and got a single kayak. I really believe that a lot of divorces start from riding in a kayak/canoe together! I know that I am somewhat of a control freak, so I told April that I needed my own kayak and she would have to share a kayak with a complete stranger. Haha!

The weather was somewhat crappy, but we still had a good time!

April had a GREAT time, even though her and her partner were all over the lake because they just couldn't seem to master paddling in a straight line!
We only kayaked for two hours, but almost everyone was soaked by the end! Unfortunately, it had started raining during the last 3o minutes of our trip, so by the end, we were all ready to be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment