On my actual birthday, I had tons of calls from all over the place wishing me a happy birthday! Thank you to everyone that called or texted me! It was nice to know that you all remembered my special day even though we are so far apart.
I met my friend, Amy, for an early lunch at Moose's Tooth (I do love that place!)! I was somewhat pizza'ed out, so I got soup, salad, and breadsticks to eat! hahaha! It was a nice lunch and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with Amy.
My friend, Jill, then met me at a nail salon and she got me my very first pedicure!! I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about someone rubbing my feet, but it was WONDERFUL!! I got the spa pedicure, so it was an extra special treat! The man that did the pedicure told me to bring Michael next time so he could teach him how to do the pedicure! Hahaha, I liked the way that man thought!
The day after my birthday, we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant with some of our closest Alaska friends. It was a really fun dinner with presents and ladybug cupcakes too! Thank you so much to everyone that came out for dinner. It really meant a lot to me and thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts! Amy, thank you again for the wonderful ladybug cupcakes made completely from scratch! They were amazing!

Then, finally, on Sunday, Michael took me to the Double Musky Inn for a very nice belated birthday dinner! Double Musky is voted one of the best restaurants in the country!! It is really good and definitely a special treat! I have a the best husband! :)
What a birthday celebration! I love long birthdays. Mine is over at midnight on Feb 15th. Glad you had a great 30th, I was hoping you'd have a great birthday. You look beautiful and man do you have the friends! Not to worry, they will be my friends soon enough! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom