Friday, January 8, 2010

Good Ol' Dog Park

One of the drawbacks from living out where we do now, is being so far from the dog park. It's a good 40-45 minutes to get there. Whenever I go into town, I try to do all of my errands at one time so I hate taking the dogs and then having to leave them in the car for hours and hours in cold weather...I know, I know, their dogs, they have fur, they can deal with the cold! I still feel bad!



However, I was supposed to meet Amy the other night so I thought before our cupcake date, I would take the dogs to the dog park. Oh, how they miss that place! There was fresh snow everywhere and lots of dogs to play with! I may have to make it a point to take them to the dog park at least once a week.

This is the face Freedom gives me when they want to go to the Dog Park!

1 comment:

  1. To my cousins-Freedom and Bracken,

    I miss you two! That park looks like fun...maybe someday I will be able to come for a visit and we can run and play in the park. I have never seen a moose, but would like too!
    Keep me in mind when you are there, having fun without me.
    Can't wait to meet little Joey, you two are going to have so much fun watching him grown up!
    Woof-woof!
    Boo

    ReplyDelete