So a few weeks ago, Michael and I did this hike, Bird Ridge, with the Adventurers Group. We both hated it and vowed never to do it again. Well, I was hanging out with my ladies group on Monday and they were all talking about doing Bird Ridge on Tuesday. If any of you really know me, you know how I hate to be left out. So, of course, I said "yes, I'll go!". I was dreading this all day on Tuesday, but I had to pick some people up to car pool to the hiking site. This way I couldn't say no! Well, we decided to only go to the first false peak. I did much better than the first time and this time wasn't so horrible! I'm actually pretty glad I went! Maybe it's because it didn't take us 3 hours to get to an ending point! hahaha!
After it was all said and done, I am very glad I did this hike. Hopefully, I will continually get faster and better at this hike. Then when I go backpacking in the Brooks Mountain Range, I will have no problems at all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment