Okay, I told everyone that we were going to get a website up here, so here it is! Check back frequently because we plan on updating this often with our new adventures and pics!
Things are good up here. It is so beautiful up here! Michael and I really like it here and think we may even want to come back up here when he retires. We are also in the worst part of the year, the winter, and we already really like it! The -22 degree F weather we had was not so cool, but that only lasted a couple of weeks. I never thought that I would think 22 or 23 degrees F was actually quite warm until I experienced the below 0 temps!
Michael's job is going. He is not a huge fan of this assignment, but he's getting through it. He's a Marine and they overcome and adapt! I still am looking and applying for permanent jobs. I have started working at Weight Watchers! I really like it so far! I will continue to work at WW even after I get my "9-5" job. I think WW is a wonderful program and it helped me lose over 61 lbs!! whoop whoop!
The dogs are adjusting well to the weather up here. I don't think they like the deep snow too much, but they're getting used to it.
That's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment